What Is Reiki?
Reiki is an ancient Japanese form of healing touch that was rediscovered by Mikao Usui in the late 1800s. It stimulates your body’s innate healing resources by connecting Divine Knowledge (“REI”) with Universal Life Force Energy (“KI” or chi), promoting balance and harmony on all levels. Reiki is a form of holistic, hands-on energy healing that increases energy, reduces stress and anxiety, relieves pain, boosts the immune system, and gently releases old emotional patterns. It also enhances and supports other healing modalities.
Why Learn Reiki?
I believe Reiki gives you access to your own healing power. It allows you to unlock your innate healing potential at any time.
Reiki is not just an activity. For me it is a way of life.
It is an intimate partnership with your own spirit.
Reiki is empowering – a shift in personal power – and opportunity to take responsibility of your life and heal yourself.
Becoming attuned to Reiki Energy not only allows you to heal yourself, but also to share this powerful healing with others, including: pets, loved ones and the planet, and everyone in between.
What you’ll learn:
REIKI I NUTS & BOLTS:
- Receive Level I Attunements to open up the channel of Reiki Energy
- Discover the origin of Reiki
- Learn about the Usui Lineage
- Learn the basics of the Chakra “energy” system
- Leave with the foundational understanding of the original 3 treatment patterns
- Open to a whole new way of flowing through the world and through your life
- Leave fully certified and ready to practice Reiki on yourself and others
Reiki I Certification Dates:
May 16 & 17, 2020 (10:00am – 4:00pm)
September 26 & 27, 2020 (10:00am – 4:00pm)
Cost of Certification: $175